top of page
- Sun 09 Oct09SunOctMULUSA 2022 Disponible en la Entrada/SterlingOct 09, 2022, 7:00 PMSterling, 21611 Atlantic Blvd, Sterling, VA 20166, USA
- Aug 19, 2022, 6:00 PMCrown Plaza Crystal City Hotel, 1480 Crystal Dr, Arlington, VA 22202, USAA day to Celebrate, our Prestigious Awards Ceremony to recognize people who had made a difference giving and serving the Latin LGBTQ+ community. All the incomes are dedicated to financing our non-profit organization "The Rainbow Visibility Platform".
- Sun 12 Jun12SunJunPride Festival Sunday, Exhibitor MULUSA Booth/WashingtonJun 12, 2022, 12:00 PM – 7:00 PMWashington, Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, USACome to see us and take your photo with our 2022 Reigning Court in their Avatar Costumes. Special gifts and tickets for our party will be distributed.
- Jan 28, 2022, 7:00 PMEmail List, Social Media and WebsiteArianna's Center Commissioned this housing campaign focusing on the LQBTQ+ homelessness problem.
- Wed 01 Dec01WedDecAWARENESS CAMPAIGN/OnlineDec 01, 2021, 8:00 AMOnlineWorld AIDS Day, designated on 1 December every year since 1988, is an international day dedicated to raising awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection and mourning those who have died of the disease.
bottom of page